About President Trump going after Biden in the debate (a reply)

My ancestors came here from  Ireland and Italy so I guess it's part of my heritage to like a  good fight. But that aside, finally God has given us a leader who loves this country and isn't bound by the parameters set by the establishment globalists and the phony despicable political sellout of our country wrapped in fancy decorum by their stooges.  I had been praying and hoping for someone like him to come along for a long time.  I've been longing for a leader who loves our country, our heritage, values and who cherishes  western civilization itself . Someone who is for we the people not the transnational elite. Someone who cherishes our sovereignty and who is loyal to us not a pack of elitist vermin longing to subjugate us to their evil new word order.  Not just for my sake  but the sake of our children and grandchildren. That man rose to the top 4 years ago.

Comments

Popular Posts