Baseball's useful idiots







I have loved baseball since I was a kid but If they keep up this crap I'll be done with them. It'll hurt but I refuse to support useful idiots, maladjusted bigots, leftist tools and moron pawns who use their sport to promote the false narrative of those actively seeking to destroy our country.


Below is an email that I sent to Major League Baseball's  Fan Feedback

Tell me, what part of the black lives matter do you support ? The destruction of the nuclear family ? The promotion of sexual perversion ? The destruction of capitalism,  marxism ? Do you really believe that the police had declared open season on blacks ? That blacks are helpless victims of an oppressive evil country ?

If you continue to make yourselves useful idiots helping further the false narrative and  agenda of those who are using a horrible injustice to manipulate the weak bitter and brainwashed to carry out their agenda, evil plans and dreams to destroy this country I'm done with you !
It breaks my heart to make this decision. I loved baseball since I was a kid, played it, taught to my sons, immersed myself in its history and stats. 

If you continue by your actions to align yourselves with the enemies of this country the pernicious sociopaths who vehemently hate everything about our country from our declaration of independence, our morals, traditions, economy, and freedom I will cut you and the man-child millionaires out of my life ! I'll be done with you just like of been done with the NFL and the NBA !

Our country is in the midst of an insurgency and you're playing useful idiot. 

Comments

Popular Posts