Email to my congressman regarding the COVID relief package Dec 22, 2020


 

Appreciate the job you are doing. So good to have moved down here from the land of Biden. You haven't mentioned this in your latest email, probably haven't had the time so I'll share with you here just little a glimmer on my take on the COVID relief bill passed by the House and Senate. I not addressing the particulars just sharing my take on what I know about its contents.   I'm seething inside ! To this point I've been holding back what I'd like to say and write about these vermin (I write and blog). I don't have the words to rightly define the contemptibility of that pack of decrepit low lives, arrogant traitors, sociopaths and vermin ! Like I said I don't have the words to rightly define them and their fetid behavior ! It's back to business as usual when it comes to betraying our people and country, profligately spending our hard earned wealth to undermine and undo our constitutional republic. In a sane and just world most of them would have been put out on the street years ago and would be working to pay back our funds that they have squandered. Many of them would be behind bars for a long, long time and not at some low security country club. So now you have a small taste of how I, one of your constituents sees things. Now I feel better ...... not really. I'll feel better if the current coup is turned back, President Trump stays in the White House and the work that he and others like yourself who love this country started continues.

 

Comments

Popular Posts