Old Article on the NFL that popped up with a small update
I previously wrote:
The NFL has showed its true colors and they're not red, white and blue. So now the NFL powers that be are going to clamp down on the useful idiots, maladjusted racists, morons, cowards, and low information voters in their employ who are being used by the radical left to push their false narrative? Now that it's costing the greed driven coward team owners' money, they're going to ban their players from spitting in face of the people of America and disrespecting those who have sacrificed to safeguard our freedoms and that's going to make everything all better? I'm done with the NFL! Period!
I refuse to support a pack of useful idiot tools and bigots whose players union contributes to America hating subversive organizations while these turkeys unwittingly (for the most part) push their agenda. I refuse to contribute to a pack of ingrates who have no respect for me or this country. And I refuse to have any part in assisting the vile coward owners of the NFL who have so little regard for truth and so much contempt for the people who buy their product to stay in business.



Comments