MLB contributing to our culture slide in their own special way
To the MLB commissioner's office
Home run celebrations as well as the behavior of some players even after something as simple as a base hit has gotten way past out of hand. The behavior of Ronald Acuna Jr after his home run against the Phillies today was particularly aggregious. As a matter of fact it was low class, juvenile, bordering on feral culturally speaking and disgusting! I know that our culture has been degrading over the years but must MLB be part of it. I grew up in a time when things like good sportsmanship and common decency were commonly understood, practiced and enforced upon those who violated them. I miss those days. Acuna Jr has been a hot dog since his first day in MLB, He was thrown at for his brash disrespectful nonsense when he first came up. The pitcher should have received a bonus rather than a reprimand. I miss the old days!


Comments